Powerful Lifestock USB/BT/WLAN Reader
The new RFO-LF AML-HR600 ISO11784/11785 RFID Handheld Reader sets a new standard for mobile data collection and connectivity with USB, Bluetooth and WLAN.
With a large Colour display, an alphanumeric keypad and an ergonomic but robust housing it is the right
tool for everyday work on the farm. The new magnetic USB connection makes data transmission and charging easier than ever. The bi-directional wireless data communication offers unique possibilities in combination with smartphones and wireless networks.
- The housing combines light weight and robustness with an ergonomic design
- In continuous read mode the battery charge will last for up to 6 hours
- TASK mode custom data fields can be populated with information in a sequence to record an animal management event, e.g. birth, weighing, vaccination, movement
- WEIGHT FROM SCALE Function
- CONTINOUS READ Mode
- Can be recharged from any USB power source
- Integrated dynamic DATABASE can be downloaded to the reader memory
- Unique BI-DIRECTIONAL Mode for wireless communication with Smartphones (Bluetooth) and via WLAN