RFO-LF AML FIX550
Patented Autotuning function for simple integration
The new RFO-LF AML-FIX550 is much less sensitive against electrical interference and metal in the environment. In combination with the patented Autotuning function they offer a simple installation and more easy integration in all types of applications.
In addition to the standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces optional Ethernet and Bluetooth modules are offering the whole range of modern communication. An outstanding feature is the multiplexing of up to 8 Antennas with the optional multiplexing units.
- Compatible to the ISO Standard 11784/5 and the new ISO14223 HDX transponders
- New antenna design offers less influence of metal and electromagnetic interference on the reading range
- The reader provides several Autotuning (ATF) possibilities
- Designed for continuous operation in feeding stations, scales or sorting gates – even under worse conditions
- RS232/RS485 interface as standard and optional with Bluetooth or Ethernet modules
- Voltage range from 12 to 24 Volt provides more flexibility regarding the power supply