RFO-LF AML ST250
WLAN Stick-Reader with colour display
The variety of interfaces is unique – they offer great advantages at multidevice operations. The RFO-LF AML-ST300 provides USB, RS232, Bluetooth and a WLAN interface.
The new RFO-LF AML-ST300 represents the next generation of ISO 11785 RFID stick readers and combines great reading range with an outstanding long operation time and smart features. The 8 GB memory, a large colour display and a convenient keypad makes it easy to operate. The strong housing is light weight but robust and ergonomic.
Different lights, sounds and a vibrator give clear signals about the current operation even in noisy environment.
Exceptional read range:
Approx. 30 cm HDX & FDX transponder of Ø 30 mm
- The housing combines light weight and robustness with an ergonomic design
- A powerful Li-Ion battery offers long operation and standby time
- The large memory of allows the storage of 1.000.000 records in groups
- In the TASK mode custom data fields can be populated with information in a sequence to record an animal management event, e. g. birth, weighing, vaccination, movement
- Integrated dynamic DATABASE function can be downloaded to the reader memory and can be displayed/edited during operation
- The large backlit colour display allows convenient reading of IDs and additional data after scanning
- Integrated USB and RS232 interface for wired and Bluetooth/WLAN interfaces for wireless communication
- Unique BI-DIRECTIONAL Mode for wireless communication with smartphones and other Bluetooth devices